Learn effective + challenging ways to maximize your suspension (i.e. TRXⓇ) training workouts!
When? Saturday, January 4, 2020 from 12:30 – 17:00
Where? Gustav Gym Centrum
Suspension training workouts (i.e. TRXⓇ) have been gaining popularity internationally due to the powerful functional benefits they deliver. Suspension training involves working with your own bodyweight against gravity in multiple planes of motion to deliver strength and cardiovascular benefits. Suspension training is also great for exercisers of all ages and ability levels; due to the adaptability of the equipment.
This 4.5 hour workshop is for fitness trainers, group exercise instructors, and exercise enthusiasts who want to learn:
- How to use suspension training in their workouts.
- How to progress and regress suspension exercises.
- How to set up and adjust suspension systems for functional training.
- How to incorporate suspension training into exercise program design for varying formats (barre, personal training, HIIT, general group exercise).
- How to properly execute 10 different exercises for legs, 10 exercises for arms, and 10 exercises for core.
- You will receive a workshop outline with these 30 exercises!
Registration is 100 euros (inclusive 21% VAT)
To sign up, complete this form: https://forms.gle/Mop28y1WwtjS7Txu8