5 days of barre, fitness, nature, + great food!
Here’s something to look forward to in summer 2021!
Good news, I’m headed back to EcoDharma Village in the north of Portugal and I’ve got space to bring 6-8 exercise enthusiasts with me!
We are gonna enjoy an active holiday to this special place in the north of Portugal with a hiking excursion, a cycling tour, a healthy cooking class, barre classes, core/abs classes, HIIT, and of course some free time to relax and unwind!
Wednesday, June 16 – Sunday, June 20, 2021
5 days, 4 night of active holidays in Portugal
On the agenda:
- An afternoon hiking excursion with a local guide into Geres National Park
- Guided cycling tour in the Lima Valley
- Healthy, vegan cooking class with the owner of EcoDharma Village and author of Live Lean Health, Chantal DiDonato
- Daily barre workouts in the dome or outdoors
- Daily themed workouts including Core Concepts, Cardio/HIIT, Upper Body Intensive, Candlelight Stretch + Lengthen
- Nature walking on the Vez River nearby EcoDharma
- Daily healthy breakfast and delicious healthy dinners prepared in-house by Chantal
- Simple lunches a la cart at EcoDharma Village, or via picnic during cycling tour/ hiking excursion
- 4 “Barre Camp” technique sessions, discussions for barre stars who want to up their alignment for class participation or teaching
What’s included in the Summer 2021 Barre Camp?
Everything in the agenda above
plus double occupancy in a restored farmhouse or glamping dome for 4 nights
and transportation within Portugal!
Not included: Travel to/ from Portugal, travel insurance, additional food/snacks, costs of any additional sightseeing fees the group decides to pursue (i.e. wine tasting, etc)
Join me in Portugal for 1475 euros.
Two single occupancy rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis for 200 euros more. (1675)
Are you the second driver? If so, save 200 euros off of your attendance fee!
How to join? Complete this registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: a minimum of 4 participants must be enrolled by May 18 for this retreat to occur, so invite your friends and sign up now!
Additional notes on Covid-related travel concerns/ cancellations can be found within the registration form.