5 days/ 5 nights of barre, yoga, hiking + great food!
Escape to the mountains nearby Granada for an active holiday…
Join me and Arthur Rempel this June 2023 for a sunny getaway nearby Granada, Spain!
This five-day, five-night retreat will be loaded with fun & killer workouts (like wine barre, glute flexibility, and yin & tonic), activities (like hiking & wine tasting), restorative movement (flexibility training and sunrise yoga), and lots of downtime to relax and unwind.
We will be staying at the gorgeous Casa Ana, tucked way in the quaint Spanish country side about 1.5 hours away from Granada. Amazing hiking trails and mountain ranges surround this adorable 10-bedroom cottage – plus how cute is that garden?!
Not to mention that the views are unbelievable – perfect for having a coffee and reading a book – or having a glass of wine after a long day of movement to give your mind and body the rest and recovery it deserves.
Sunday, June 11 – Friday, June 16, 2023
5 days, 5 nights of active holidays in Spain
On the agenda (included in retreat price):
- 10 Movement Sessions (~2-3 per day), ranging from barre and yoga workouts to flexibility training and restorative breathwork
- 5 nights and 5 days in the beautiful Casa Ana
- Breakfast (x5), lunch (x4) AND dinner (x5) all inclusive – tailored for vegetarian and vegan diets (other dietary desires upon request)
- Several day hikes/walks in the neighboring region (walking distance from our accommodation)
- Transport between Malaga airport and Casa Ana (to and from)
The following items are not included in the total price:
- Optional wine tasting at a nearby vineyard
- Optional excursions (e.g., horseback riding and day trips to further away villages)
- Day passes for the pool (estimated at €7-8 per day)
- Flights into and out of Malaga
- Travel insurance
Sample day schedule
8am: Sunrise Yoga Flow
11am: Arms and Core Barre Burn
12-2pm: Lunch + downtime at the villa
2-5pm: Day hike
8pm: Yin & Tonic
- Shared Room + Shared Bathroom: €1,095 (4 available)
- Shared Room En Suite: €1,195 (10 available)
- Private Room + Shared Bathroom: €1,350 (2 available)
- Private Room En Suite: €1,495 (1 available)
Signups before March 10 can be paid in up to 3 equal installations; signups after March 10 can be paid in up to 2 equal installations.
Wanna join us?!
Please fill out and send THIS REGISTRATION FORM to either Taylor (email@example.com) or Arthur (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your spot!
Please note: a minimum of 5 participants must be enrolled by March 10 for this retreat to occur, so invite your friends and sign up now!
About the Instructors
Taylor started teaching group fitness classes at age 18 and has never stopped! She enjoys teaching high intensity barre and reformer Pilates classes in Amsterdam and loves creating curated monthly playlists to motivate her classes. Her favorite part about hosting retreats is the opportunity to step out of her daily routine and comfort zone and experience a new destination together with a great group of fitness fans!
Arthur is a barre and yoga trained movement aficionado. He is known for is highly energetic endurance and flexibility training, but also can embody an entirely calmer personality to guide you through a grounding yogic flow. His favorite part about teaching a retreat like this is the energy he gets from the smiles and laughs from the students – especially if they like his occasional punk rock music 😉